How do I add a Facebook like button?
How do I create a Facebook Like button on my TeamUnify site?
- Go to the web page you want people to Like and copy the URL in the address bar
- Go to the Like Button page (you can ignore the scary sounding paragraphs at the top)
- Under “Step 1 – Get Like Button Code,” paste the URL you copied into the “URL to Like” field
- Set any options you want and click Get Code
- Select the code in the dialog that appears (Ctrl+A) and copy it (Ctrl+C)
- Go to the page on your TeamUnify site where you want to place the Like button
- Click Edit
- Click Source
- Put the cursor where you want the Like button and paste the code you copied (Ctrl+V)
- Save Changes
Activating the Facebook Icon on My Site
OnDeck: Choose which Facebook page to post a news item to
OnDeck: How to integrate my News posts with my Facebook page using OnDeck
OnDeck: How to post a race result to my Facebook page