How to Add a Facebook Like Button to a Page
Admin Level - Webmaster
- Go to the web page you want people to Like and copy the URL in the address bar.
- Go to the Like Button page (you can ignore the scary sounding paragraphs at the top).
- Under "Like Button Configurator" paste the URL you copied into the URL to Like field.
- Set any options you want and click Get Code.
- Click the IFrame tab.
- Click the code in the dialog that appears and copy it (Ctrl+C on Windows, Command+C on OS X).
- Follow the steps in Facebook Social Plugins to paste the code where you want it on your TeamUnify site.
Social Media: Add Facebook button that goes to Team Facebook page