TouchPad: Add an athlete during the meet
SwimOffice Admin - TouchPad PC Admin
If the meet is currently live you MUST add an athlete following these steps. Do not add them in Athlete Entries.
- Click Enter Results.
- If the "Entering Meet results" dialog appears for electronic timer selection, make any needed selections and click OK.
- Select the event into which to add an athlete.
- If the athlete is already in a roster in this meet,
- Click Insert Athlete (1) (in meet already).
- Drag and drop an athlete from the right into an empty slot on the left.
- Click Close Insert.
- If the athlete does not exist in a roster in this meet,
- Click the cursor into an empty slot in the Time column.
- Click Insert Athlete (2) (not in meet yet).
- Fill the information in for a new athlete.
- If you have more than one to enter, click Next Lane (another).
- Once you have finished entering the athlete(s) click OK (finished).
Import results into Team Manager™ from TouchPad