Why did a meet show up on our site that says TouchPad?
SwimOffice Admin: Super User
TeamUnify's powerful meet management software, TouchPad, gives a meet host the ability to automatically create the entire meet for you on your site and invite you to participate. What you need to know:
- When visiting teams are invited, the meet will show up on your site with green "Accept" and red "Decline" buttons. Only a Super User can see the meet and accept or decline. The TouchPad icon is your clue.
- If you click "Decline" the meet will disappear from your site
- If you click "Accept" the meet will appear to everyone as though you created the event yourself (see below if you accidentally clicked this and actually want to decline)
- You will do your entries the same as you have always done on SwimOffice
- Once you have approved your entries you will sync these to TouchPad instead of sending your entries file
- When the meet is done, the host will sync the official results back to your site
Note the whole process is file-less! No importing an EV3 file, exporting and emailing the SD3 entry file, nor downloading the CL2 results file and importing it into SwimOffice. The whole process happens seamlessly behind the scenes.