Syncing TouchPad/SwimOffice/OnDeck information flow
Admin Level - TouchPad PC & Email/Print/Calendar
This is roughly the order of actions needed to make your meet entries and results flow between TouchPad, SwimOffice, and OnDeck.
- TouchPad - Create your meet and then sync to your SwimOffice site: File > Sync to SwimOffice
- SwimOffice - Accept your invitation > Enter your athletes > Sync entries to TouchPad
- TouchPad - Sync entries
- OnDeck - > Events > Events & Meet Entries > tap ENTRIES by meet to see your entered athletes
- TouchPad - When you have completed seeding for the meet sync this information to SwimOffice using the File > Sync to SwimOffice
- OnDeck - > Events > Events & Meet Entries > tap RUN by meet to see the Heat and Lane assignments populated from TouchPad
- TouchPad - When your meet is done sync to SwimOffice.
- SwimOffice - Go to your event (past/archived) and release official results
- OnDeck - > Events > Events & Meet Entries > Meet Results
Tutorial - Syncing Events & Entries