How to Delete TouchPad Meet from SwimOffice Events Tab
Admin Level - Superuser and TouchPad PC Admin
- In TouchPad, select the meet you wish to delete.
- Delete all teams and entries from this meet.
- In SwimOffice, go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Find the event you would like to delete.
- Click the Invited button for this meet.
- Select all the teams and click the Un-invite button.
- Once all are cleared return to the events tab overview.
- Delete the meet.
- Chameleon users: Check the box next to the event, then click the Delete button.
- New CMS users: Click the event name, then click the Delete button.