TouchPad: Create multi-age events
SwimOffice Admin - TouchPad PC Admin
Definition of Multi Age Event: Multi age events are events in which multiple age groups compete in the same event but results, awards and scores are needed for each group within the single event.
- Click Events
- Make your selection, left to right, for your event
- Click ADD/CHANGE Active Event #x
- Reselect that event by clicking on it
- Click Create/Edit Multi-Age Event
- Enter the low age and high age for each multi age event for instance if the event is 13& over you may do the following:
- #1A Low = 13 : High = 14
- #1B Low = 15 : High = 16
- #1C Low = 17 : High = 109 (last event must end with 109)
- Once you have created a multi age event you can use the event # as a template for all successive multi age events that have the same event parameters for instance 13 & over.
- Place the event # in the box labeled "Make these sub age groups the same as those used in event # 'X'" located at the bottom of the multi age screen (see arrow below in screenshot)
- Once you are finished, click OK