TouchPad meet is not showing athlete times on SwimOffice
Admin Level - Email/Print/Calendar and TouchPad PC Admin
If you cannot see any times in SwimOffice for your athletes in a TouchPad meet, please check the following.
- Did you ensure on File > Edit Meet Setup your Use Times Since date is appropriate for your meet? Remember if it's today, there will be no times available. We suggest 1/1/1970 to ensure all historical times will be seen.
- Once you set this, remember to sync going File > Sync Now to SwimOffice. This will update all TeamUnify meets with the new date. Please notify administrators.
If you have already entered athletes on SwimOffice you will need to use the Update Best Times function so the system goes back to the database and finds those times based on that date range.
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Click the Committed Athletes tab.
- Click the Update Times link under the "Export" section.
Enable or disable the ability to sync entries to the host