Touchpad: Accept a TouchPad invitation as a visiting team
Admin Level - Superuser
When a host team invites you to participate in a meet and they use TouchPad to run the meet, you will both receive an invitation by email and the event will appear on your Events page, but it will only be visible to Superusers. You can accept their invitation by either clicking the link in the email or following these steps.
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click Yes, Our Team Will Participate or No Thanks. If you accept, the event edit will automatically open.
- Update any necessary meet information (this will only update on your site).
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Edit Commitment to administer this meet and use the same process as any online event.
- To sync your entries to the TouchPad host, click TouchPad Sync on the Committed Athletes tab, then click Sync TouchPad Entries NOW.
- Your host will be notified on their site when you have accepted/declined the invitation and when you have synced your entries.
- If you need to make updates ensure you notify the host and then sync your entries again.