Billing: Update team credit card/ACH account used to pay TeamUnify invoices
SwimOffice Admin: Super User
We generate invoices for teams on the 1st of the month, then process payments for the balance due from teams to us on the 5th of each month. Credit cards process in 24 hours or less, and ACH payments take 7-10 business days to complete.
To update your payment method for paying TU invoices, follow these steps.
- Go to TeamUnify Invoices.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click My Account > TeamUnify Invoices.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > TeamUnify Invoices.
- By Current Payment Method click the HERE link.
- If you want to add a new payment method, click Add New Card or Add Bank Account.
- To update an existing payment method, click either Update Card or Replace Bank Account.
- Fill in the payment details. The Copy From Account Info button speeds the process.
- Click Save.
- If you have more than one card on file, select which one to Use for Fees Associated With Your Account and which to Use for On Demand Payments.
- Click Save Payment Setup if it turned green.
- You may click an invoice in the Print Invoice column to view it.
What credit cards are accepted by electronic processing?
ACH/Credit Card FAQs