Syncing meet structure from Touchpad and editing on SwimOffice
SwimOffice Admin Level: Super User & TouchPad Admin
If you would like to synch your meet(s) structure from TouchPad to your SwimOffice site (and all competing TeamUnify teams) and edit/add any information follow the steps below:
- Sign into TouchPad
- Create your meet structure
- Click the Synch Now button found under the File menu
- Go to your site and you should see your synched meet under your events tab
- Click the Accept/Decline button. This will bring you into the meet edit information
- Make any updates to the information for your meet
- Step #8 notice the two tabs. Fill in for your team and for visiting teams appropriately.
- This information will populate on your visiting teams event when they accept the invitation. Once they accept, they can edit the information in their editor.
- Ensure you populate the email address and name of meet director for the invite email functionality at the bottom of the event edit
- Click Save Changes