TUMoney: Swim-a-Thon donation refund
You will need Superuser privileges in order to complete this task.
When a refund is processed:
- The amount of the donation is removed from the fundraising event total.
- Credit is added to the account invoice. The credit will use the CoA defined when setting up the fundraiser event.
- An individual credit will appear for the donation and the donation fee that was refunded.
- The refund is automatically recorded in billing reports such as SE Payments Payouts/Transactions, Inc & Pay Sum, etc.
To Refund Back to the Credit Card
- Go to Event Fundraising Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the left navigation menu click TUMoney > Event Fundraising Admin.
- New CMS users: In the left navigation menu click Business Tools > Event Fundraising Admin.
- Click the Results tab.
- Find the donor to refund, using the search tools if needed.
- Select the donor you would like to refund.
- Click Refund Donation.
- Enter the amount you would like to refund. You can give a full or partial refund.
- Click Save Donation Refund.
Note: You can issue a refund for an order within 180-days of the transaction.