Generate report that shows overview of how TUMoney fundraising event is progressing by Account
A "Team Stats Report" gives an overview of how each account is performing with the campaign.
- Go to Event Fundraising Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click TUMoney > Event Fundraising Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Event Fundraising Admin.
- Click the Report link located to the right of the campaign title
- Select the Team Stats Report from the pull down menu and click Generate Report
- This Excel report will show these statistics for the accounts in the selected event
- Manual Invites - Shows how many email addresses the participant(s) have manually input
- Imported Invites* - Shows how many emails addresses the participant(s) have imported from a web based email account(s)
- Donor Emails sent* - Denotes how many times the participant(s) have pushed the email button. (Important note: this could be a send to just one email address or many within this send)
- Online Donors
- Offline Donors
- Total Donors - The combination of online and offline donors
- Total money raised
generated file can be sorted easily using the filters in Excel. For
more information on this please see Utilize filters to sort
data in an Excel file.
How do I generate reports detailing my donors by program?
How do I generate my Top Performer Reports?
How do I generate financial reports based on the recipient/participant of the fundraising dollars?