Generate report that shows overview of how TUMoney fundraising event is progressing by Account
A "Team Stats Report" gives an overview of how each account is performing with the campaign.
- Go to Event Fundraising Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click TUMoney > Event Fundraising Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Event Fundraising Admin.
- Click the Report link located to the right of the campaign title
- Select the Team Stats Report from the pull down menu and click Generate Report
- This Excel report will show these statistics for the accounts in the selected event
- Manual Invites - Shows how many email addresses the participant(s) have manually input
- Imported Invites - Shows how many emails addresses the participant(s) have imported from a web based email account(s)
- Donor Emails sent - Denotes how many times the participant(s) have pushed the email button. (Important note: this could be a send to just one email address or many within this send)
- Online Donors
- Offline Donors
- Total Donors - The combination of online and offline donors
- Total money raised
- The generated file can be sorted easily using the filters in Excel. For more information on this please see Utilize filters to sort data in an Excel file.
How do I generate reports detailing my donors by program?
How do I generate my Top Performer Reports?
How do I generate financial reports based on the recipient/participant of the fundraising dollars?