TUMoney: Add offline donation/donor
Admin Level- Super User or TUMoney Admin - Full Access
When someone makes a cash or check donation, follow these steps to add the offline donation to either one participant or divide between multiple family members participating.
- Go to Event Fundraising Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click TUMoney > Event Fundraising Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Event Fundraising Admin.
- Click Results tab.
- Click Add Offline Donor.
- You will see the Date of the currently active campaign. If you want to add the donor to a different campaign, click [Select], then click Select by the desired campaign.
- Click Find Participants.
- Enter a Last Name if desired and click Search.
- Click Select by the desired participant. If this will be divided between more than one family member, once you select you will be given the option to divide the donation.
- Click either Donate to one participant or Donate to the Family.
- Enter the donation amount for either one or multiple members.
- Fill in the donor's email address (use a fake one or your own if you cannot obtain their real one), optional donor comments, and whether to show donor name and/or address.
- Select Check or Cash and enter the Check Number if the former.
- Click Donate Now.
- Close the confirmation window. Note: This step does NOT automatically email an invoice to the donor.
- Click the Display ALL button or use your filters to view the newly added donor.
- See the below article to approve the offline donor.