What is a donation level setup?
Donation Level Setup gives the donor an option of selecting a preformatted level set by the admin. The donor can select the levels during their donation to the swimmer.
To setup your levels go to:
- Go to Event Fundraising Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click TUMoney > Event Fundraising Admin.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Event Fundraising Admin.
- Click the desired Fundraising Event
- Scroll down to Donation Level Setup
- Click Add
- Fill in the fields and click Ok
- Repeat steps 4-5 to add as many levels as desired
You will also need to decide how to distribute your Donor Processing Fee located to the right of your Donation Level Setup. Your options are:
- Team (this will pass the fee onto your team and charged to your card on file by TU)
- Donor (this will add the fee onto the donation and it will show as a line item during the process)
- Let Donor Chose (this will ask the donor which option they would like to chose from above)