How do I generate financial reports based on the recipient/participant of the fundraising dollars?
TUMoney is tied into the billing system and the dollars raised will be calculated as income therefor propagating throughout the billing system as income. Each dollar will be tied to the Swim Team Account that received that donation.
- Go to Invoices & Payments.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Billing Admin > Invoices & Payments.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Financial Tools > Invoices & Payments.
- Inc & Pay Sum will give you TUMoney based on a monthly range, Chart Of Accounts and Account. This will give you an accurate recording of how much money was received, for a specific month or month range and what Account the dollars were applied against.
- Inc Trans Rpt will give you TUMoney based on a specific date range, by Chart of Accounts and what Account the dollars were applied against.
- Inv Rpt will give you a month/year range to view TUMoney dollars posted against an Account
- Payment Sum will show you all dollars applied against an Account including all swim team monies as well as all TUMoney dollars.