TUMoney and your billing system
TUMoney and your billing system. What reports will generate information for the Admin
- Go to Invoices & Payments.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Billing Admin > Invoices & Payments.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Financial Tools > Invoices & Payments.
- Inc & Pay Sum will give you TUMoney based on a monthly range, Chart Of Accounts and Account. This will give you an accurate recording of how much money was received, for a specific month or month range and what Account the dollars were applied against.
- Inc Trans Rpt will give you TUMoney based on a specific date range, by Chart of Accounts and what Account the dollars were applied against.
- Inv Rpt will give you a month/year range to view TUMoney dollars posted against an Account
- Payment Sum will show you all dollars applied against an Account including all swim team monies as well as all TUMoney dollars.
- CoA Sum will show you TUMoney dollars collected as a total amount based on its CoA
How do I generate my Swim-A-Thon Financial Report for USA Swimming?
What will the Account see in their invoice for dollars donated?
How do I generate financial reports based on the recipient/participant of the fundraising dollars?