USA Registration Packet - USS # verification or invalid USS/USA numbers
Admin Level - Superuser
When you generate an electronic USA Registration Packet, TeamUnify is doing a check against the following fields to ensure the USA# (ID Card #) is formatted correctly:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Middle Name
In the example picture below this will cause the registration package to error. Notice the USA ID# has an * but the middle name field has a name. They DO NOT match. If the USA# is correct and officially registered with USA Swimming, you MUST delete the middle name out of the field in order to stop the error from occurring. If it's incorrect, select the build link to build. If this causes the times to detach, don't forget to click Merge ID to connect them correctly (see below article).
- Go to USA Swimming Registration.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > USA Swimming Registration tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > USA Swimming Registration.
- Use your filters for accuracy.
- Place a check mark to the left of one, many or all athletes for packet.
- Click Export > Generate Reg Package.
- If you have any errors you will see this screen:
- Note the errors and click Go Back to Fix.
- Click the Athlete name to update their USA #.
- Update necessary fields and click Build to the right of the ID Card in member profile.
- Click Save.
- Make sure to use Merge ID if needed.
- Regenerate package and repeat as necessary.