USA Swimming: Flex / FlexSwim membership
Admin Level - Superuser
USA Swimming offers a FlexSwim membership for kids who want to experience swimming on a team. It includes the option for two swim meets per year. Here is how you can designate members who want this.
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin.
- Click the USA Swimming Registration tab.
- Click the desired member's name.
- Scroll down to the USA Swimming Registration section.
- Click the Season dropdown and select Flex. Note that Registration Status must be set to New or Renew to do this.
- Click Save.
If a member later wants to upgrade from FlexSwim to Year Round when renewing, follow steps 1-4 above, and then,
- Click the Registration Status dropdown and select Upgrade.
- Click the Season dropdown and select Year Round (you cannot select any other option).
- Click Save.
You can also use the Edit > Multi-Edit feature to adjust those two fields for multiple members.
When you generate your registration package, the fee calculator will include a line for any FlexSwim memberships.
Note: In online registration, parents do not have the ability to directly select the FlexSwim membership. You can certainly offer a registration group or something with that option, but you will need to manually set such members who choose that option using the steps above.