Billing: Income Transaction Report
SwimOffice Admin - Super User
The Income Transaction Report will show you recurring and/or non-recurring charges, along with payments made, for a given date range. Remember, in an accrual based accounting system, “Income” means your receivables and “Payments” means actual dollars paid.
Recurring Charges mean invoices generated automatically using the billing setup module. These are generally related to dues/annual fees/USA fees.
Non-Recurring Charges mean invoices generated throughout the month manually by the treasurer. These are generally meet fees, apparel, travel fees, credit invoices etc.
- In the side menu click Billing Admin > Invoices & Payments > Inc Trans Rpt tab.
- Select your date range.
- Select one option:
- Both Recurring and Non-Recurring Charges
- Recurring Charges (to view recurring charges only)
- Non-Recurring Charges (to view non-recurring charges only)
- Click Generate Income Transaction Report
- If desired, click Export to EXCEL.
What the columns mean:
- Account: Account Name
- Payment Detail: Payments made within the date range selection
- Payments Sub Total: Subtotal of payments made
- CoA columns: Based no your filter criteria these columns will show all invoices generated based on CoA
- Transaction Total: Payments – Invoices