Website Editing: Embed a Google map
SwimOffice Admin - Webmaster and above
Follow these steps to embed an interactive Google map on your site.
In Google Maps
- Navigate to google.com/maps.
- Search for your destination address.
- Click SHARE.
- Click Embed map.
- Click the Embed Map tab.
- Select a different size if desired. Medium is a good map size for our software.
- Click in the field with the iframe code to select and copy (Ctrl+C in Windows, Command+C in Mac).
- Sign in to your site if needed and navigate to the page where you want to place your map.
- Click Edit in the upper right.
- Click the Source button.
- Paste the code you copied in step 7 (Ctrl+V in Windows, Command+V in Mac).
- Click Save Changes.