Billing: Inc & Pay Sum report
SwimOffice Admin - Super User
The Income and Payment Summary report will give you ALL invoices and ALL payments made in a single month or a month/year range.
Remember, in an accrual based system, “Income” is your receivables and “Payments” are actual dollars paid.
- In the side menu click Billing Admin > Invoices & Payments > Inc & Pay Sum tab.
- Select desired time range.
- Month/Year – This will filter for one month of information.
- Month/Year Range – This will filter for multiple months.
Here are what the columns mean.
- Account Name: Account name, with a line below identifying credit memos.
- Total Income: Sum of all invoices (receivables) to the right.
- CoA column headers: Amount of invoice for each Chart of Account. In this example they are Donations, Late Fee, Pool Use Fee, and Scholarship.
- Notes – Income Item Credit Note: Summary of all credit notes across all CoAs to the left. Mouse over date/amount to see note.
- Payment Items: Summary of payments posted, with payment type after each date. Mouse over amount/date to see check # and what admin or parent posted the payment.
- Refund Credit Bal Items: Summary of all Credit Balance Refunds (actual monies refunded to account). Mouse over to see note/admin.
- Refund Credit Balance: Total of all Refund Credit Balances for account.
Inc Trans Rpt
Generating an Un-Invoiced Report