Customize / link Command home page buttons
SwimOffice Admin - Webmaster/Event Admin
- In the side navigation click Team Admin > Website Design
- Click Website Layout Configuration
- Scroll down to "Home Page Section Controls" section
- Click the Show Main Photo/Text/Commands drop down and choose one of the “Yes” options as to where you want the buttons placed
- Scroll down to "Command Button Controls" section and click Command Buttons tab
- Start selecting which tabs to connect. You can use either TeamUnify tabs (calendar, events, online registration, etc) or user defined tabs or other URLs.
- Enter the button Label
- If it's a tab on your TU site, set "Open in" to Current Win/Tab. If it's an external site or a link to a PDF document, select either A New Win/Tab or A Popup Win.
- Click Icon Edit to choose an icon for the button. Select from one of our stock icon images or select Upload my own icon and Browse for a 40x40 pixel icon in the .gif format.
- User Defined Tabs will require the URL of wherever you are navigating to. If it's a SwimOffice tab, go to that tab and copy the URL in the address bar and paste. Make sure it is the entire URL starting with https://
- Click Save Changes