Link a photo / image
SwimOffice Admin - Email/Print/Calendar
To upload an image and then link it something, follow these steps.
- First obtain the URL of the page to which you wish to link. The easiest way is go to the page, then select the address in the browser's URL field and copy it.
- In SwimOffice go to the page that has or will have the photo you will be turning into a link
- Click the Edit link
- If you haven't yet, add the image to the page
- Right click on the image and select Image Properties
- This will take you to the Image Properties screen; click the Link tab
- Enter or paste the URL you obtained in step 1 to which you want to link the photo (example http://www.teamunify.com/Home.jsp?team=demo-d)
- If you are linking to an external website or a document, you can open it in a new tab/window by clicking the Target drop down and selecting New Window (_blank)
- Click OK
- Click Save Changes!
Upload and add photo / image / picture to a website page