How do I embed a Vimeo video?
Embedding allows you to take a video – or someone else’s video – and post it on a web page outside of Vimeo. For example, you can embed a video into your blog and then people can watch your video there instead of having to go to Vimeo to watch it. This links shows how to upload a video to Vimeo.
After you have uploaded your video and wish to embed it on your TeamUnify site, first copy the Embed code.
- Click Share
- If desired, click + Customize embed options and select your options
- Click the code in the Embed box to select it
- Copy the highlighted code in the box (Ctrl+C)
Once you’ve copied the code, just paste it into your website to embed it.
- Go to your TeamUnify site and Sign In
- Find the tab you wish to have the video appear on and click the Edit link
- Click the Source button
- Paste in the Embed Code you copied from YouTube (Ctrl+V)
- Click Save Changes and the video should appear on the page
How do I embed a YouTube video?