How Do I Embed a Google Calendar?
If you would like to embed a Google Calendar into your site please follow these steps:
- In your favorite search engine, search for Google Calendar
- Click on the Sign up for a new Google Account link or Sign in using an existing Gmail account
- Once created and logged in you can go to the calendar and create the entries you want
- Once the Calendar has the correct the information click the Gear icon in the upper right and select Settings
- Click the Calendars tab then click on the login name under CALENDAR.
- This will bring you to the Calendar Details screen
- In the Embed this Calendar section, copy the code in the “Paste this code into your website” box (see example below)
- <iframe src=“http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=mike%40teamunify.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles” style=“border: 0” width=“712” height=“600” frameborder=“0” scrolling=“no”></iframe>
- Return to your TeamUnify Page and Sign In
- Find the tab you wish to have the Calendar appear on and click the Edit link
- In the TU editor click the Source button
- Paste the embed code you copied in step 7
- Click Save Changes and the calendar should appear on the page