Add Files to Documents Page [Chameleon]
Admin Level - Webmaster
The Documents and Other Documents pages provide a convenient way to upload files and have them automatically linked. See the link at the bottom if you want to add document links to other pages.
- Click Documents or Other Documents in the top menu. (If you don’t see these tabs, go to Team Admin > Website Design and ensure they are not hidden.)
- Click the second Edit link on the right.
- Click the Add New button.
- Enter the Name of the file (how you want it displayed).
- Click Browse button.
- Locate the file you want to upload and click Open.
- MAKE SURE the file name only has letters, numbers, spaces, hyphens, and the file extension such as .pdf. You will have problems if the file name contains apostrophes or other punctuation.
- The file also needs to be one of our supported file types.
- Click Save Changes.
- When the upload is complete you will see the file in the list.
- Click Documents or Other Documents again in the top menu if you want to see the regular list of documents.
Upload and Link to Documents/Files [Chameleon]