YMCA: Late Fees
Admin Level - Superuser at National YMCA only
The National YMCA (Nat. Y) can set a date and amount to charge coaches if they register late for a given season. When a coach registers late, the late fee will be created as an invoice against the team the coach belongs to. The Nat. Y can then charge the team’s credit card for the late fee invoice.
Set up late fee
- In the side menu click YMCA Admin > Fee Setup.
- Enter the late fee amount in the Coach Registration Late Fee field.
- Select the chart of account in the CoA dropdown.
- Under the Assess Fee section, select the Beginning and Ending dates for when the late fee will be assessed.
- Click Save.
Late fee notice and invoice
When a coach registers on the YMCA Admin > Coaches tab within the date range set by the Nat. Y, they will see a notice that a late fee will be charged to their team, and a late fee email will be sent to their team with a link to the invoice.
Charge late fee to credit card
- In the side menu click YMCA Admin > Invoices.
- Check the box by the invoices to charge.
- Click Edit > Charge CC.
- The team's credit card will be charged the amount of the invoice.
Add/update credit card for YMCA fees