Calendar University: Fundraising Events
This allows you to create a new Fundraising Event and have it show on the calendar. It’s one more avenue of visibility for your fundraising.
Add a Fundraising Event
- Navigate to the Calendar page.
- You can add a Fundraising Event two different ways.
- Click New Calendar Item > Fundraising. (This is a shortcut for TUMoney > Event Fundraising Admin, then clicking Add New.)
- In the list of calendars on the left, click byFundraising.
- Fill in the various fields. Those marked with a red asterisk are required.
- Please see our TUMoney Knowledge Base for complete setup information.
Donate to Fundraiser
- People can donate to your Fundraiser in two different ways.
- Click one of the banners either in the side column or at the top of the home page.
- Navigate to the calendar and click the Fundraiser's Make a Donation button.
- Click Please Donate.
- On the window that opens, click Find Participants to donate to a specific individual or family.
- Fill in all the data and click Donate Now.
- Navigate to the calendar.
- Click the Fundraiser's Edit button.
- Edit as desired and click Save Changes.
Track who has donated what, and print various reports. This can only be done in the TUMoney module, not the calendar, but we list it here for your convenience.
- In the side menu click TUMoney > Event Fundraising Admin.
- To the right of the event, you can click Report and Lap Tracker for various stats.
- Click the Results tab to view all donations, approve offline donations and more.
- Please see our TUMoney Knowledge Base for more info.
That wraps up this TU University lesson on the Calendar!