OnDeck Coach University: Meet Results
View meet results from any past meet, all in the palm of your hand. Access
under > Events > Meet Results. Note:
In order to see meet results in OnDeck, you must import meet results into SwimOffice or
sync and release TouchPad resultsfirst. They will then instantly
be available for coaches and parents to view in OnDeck.
- DATE RANGE — Default range is 30 days. Tap to change.
- COURSE — Defaults to all course types. Tap to narrow down to a specific course—SCY, SCM or LCM.
- MY SWIMMER — Tap to toggle between showing only events which include your swimmers, or else all events (default).
- TOUCHPAD — Defaults to TouchPad and non-TouchPad results. Tap to toggle to show only results from TouchPad.
- Tap a meet results title to view. Those with the green swimmer icon indicate your kids swam in the meet.
- Arrows at top navigate among results from different meets.
- Use filters to narrow down results by GENDER, AGE GROUP, DISTANCE, and STROKE.
- Tap an event to see results for all swimmers in that event.
- Arrows at top navigate among events.
- Tap stopwatch to view splits.
- Number to right of athlete’s name indicates number of times in this meet.
- Tap an athlete’s name to see all their results for this meet.
- Arrows at top navigate among athletes.
- Tap the down arrow to the right to view details, then stopwatch to view splits.
- Tap event name to view results for all athletes in that event.
Let's next take a look at OnDeck's powerful Job Manager.