New CMS: News article links disabled on home page
Admin Level - Webmaster
If you have a News section on your home page but cannot click the article titles to read them, it is because you are missing a News tab in your Site Navigation. Here is how to fix it.
- In the side menu click Website Design.
- Click the Site Navigation overlay where all your menu tabs are.
- Click + Add Tab.
- Fill in the fields as shown. You may change the Tab Label to whatever you want.
- If you do not want it to show in your menu, change Show on site navigation? to NO.
- Click Save.
- If desired, drag and drop the News tab to where you want among the other tabs with the .
- Click Save or Close.
- News article titles will now be clickable, and a More News button will show up below them.