Website Editing: Add image to page (Chameleon)
Admin Level - Webmaster
To add an image or photo to a page in Chameleon, you must first upload it to Documents/Images, copy the URL, then paste that URL in the image dialog on the desired page.
Upload image and copy URL
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Documents/Images.
- If you previous uploaded a document, skip to step 6, otherwise click Add New.
- Click Browse... or Choose File.
- Navigate to the desired file and double click it, or click it once and click Open. MAKE SURE the file name only has letters, numbers, spaces, hyphens, and the file extension such as .jpg. You will have problems if the file name contains apostrophes or other punctuation.
- Click Upload NOW.
- Find the desired image in the list, right click it and select Copy Link Location or Copy Link Address.
Use image URL in editor
- Go to the page where you want to add the image.
- Click Edit in the upper right.
- Place the cursor where you want to place the image. This will usually be on a blank line or at the start of a paragraph
- Click the image icon button (3rd row, 1st button).
- Paste the URL you copied in the first set of steps.
- If it's in a paragraph,
- Click the Alignment dropdown and select either Left or Right.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- In the Style field, click the cursor at the end of the text and type margin-left: 10px; (if you selected Right in step a) or margin-right: 10px; (if you selected Left in step a).
- Click OK.
- Click Save Changes.
Add document to page (Chameleon)