Link to Files in Documents/Images [Chameleon only]
Admin Level - Webmaster
The Documents/Images page allows you to upload files for internal staff use. If you want to link to them from other pages, we recommend you add files directly to pages instead. If you still want to link to a file stored in Documents/Images, follow the below steps.
Upload file and copy URL
- In the side menu click Team Admin > Documents/Images.
- If you previously uploaded the desired document, skip to step 6, otherwise click Add New.
- Click Browse... or Choose File.
- Navigate to the desired file and double click it, or click it once and then click Open.
- MAKE SURE the file name only has letters, numbers, spaces, hyphens, and the file extension such as .pdf. You will have problems if the file name contains apostrophes or other punctuation.
- The file also needs to be one of our supported file types.
- Click Upload NOW.
- Find the desired file in the list, right click it and select Copy Link Location or Copy Link Address.
Link to file in editor
- Go to the page where you want to link to the document.
- Click Edit in the upper right.
- If needed, type the text for the document, such as Download Team Schedule.
- Highlight (select) the desired text.
- Click the Link button.
- Paste the URL you copied in the first set of steps.
- To open it in a new window, click the Target tab, click the Target dropdown and select New Window (_blank).
- Click OK.
- Click Save Changes.
Add image to page [Chameleon]