How to manually add a swimmer to a meet in TouchPad
Before seeding - Athlete Entries
NOTE: if you have already seeded the meet, see the steps below for manually entering a swimmer after seeding.
- Click the Athlete Entries tab.
- Click the Add New Athlete button; this will clear all the fields.
- Fill in the various fields.
- Once the athlete is entered simply add a seed time in the grid for them to enter an event. You do not have to enter any seed times to have the athlete available for entries at a later time.
After seeding - Enter Results
- Click the Enter Results tab.
- On the right, click either Insert Athlete in Meet or Insert Athlete Not in Meet.
- Drag and drop the athlete into the heat/lane.
- Time the event.