How to View SE Payments Payouts
You must have Financial Admin Full Access privileges to do this.
A Payout includes:
- Deposits into your bank account.
- Debits from your bank account.
- This occurs when your organization has more refunds than charges when the payout is generated.
To view credit card transactions, go to SE Payments Payouts.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu, click Billing Admin > SE Payments Payouts.
- New CMS users: In the side menu, click Business Tools > SE Payments Payouts.
From here you have several tools at your disposal.
- Select a starting and ending date range.
- Filter by invoice Status (Canceled, Paid, Failed, Pending).
- Select which columns to view on the screen.
- Export the currently displayed data set to an Excel Spreadsheet. It always includes all columns.
- Click a column header to sort by that column. Click again to sort in descending order.
- Click anywhere in a row to view all the transactions in that payout batch. You can customize and sort columns here as well.
NOTE: In the Transactions section of the Payout Batch, the term "Gateway Refund" in the Payment Type column means that this was either a Chargeback/Dispute or a manual refund that was run outside of the TeamUnify interfaced based on the clubs request.__________
Daily Payout Summary
How to View SE Payments Transactions
SE Payments Payout Schedule