How to Add Registration Button to Homepage [New CMS]
You must be at least a Webmaster to do this.
Note: These instructions are for New CMS users. Chameleon users can read how to add a registration button to the home page.
In addition to the Register Online buttons automatically generated on your Calendar, we recommend adding Command Buttons to your home page that link to your registrations.
Note: For Member Registrations and Class Registrations, you will need to have menu tabs that link to them first.
- In the side menu click Website Design.
- Find the section with command buttons and click the Command Buttons overlay.
- Click + Add Button.
- Fill in the Button Text field with something like Team Registration.
- Complete the rest of the fields as needed. See Command Buttons for details.
- Click the page icon in the On Click Link to field.
- For a Member or Class Registration, choose the appropriate menu item under Navigation Items.
- For an Event Registration, scroll down to the Event Registrations section and choose the one you want to link to.
- Once your command button is complete, click Save.
- On the Edit Command Buttons screen, click Save.