TouchPad: How to Export and Share Custom DQ Codes
You can save your current list of DQ codes to be used in future meets.
- In the menu, click Enter Results. This should bring up the Timer Settings dialog.
- If the screen does not appear, or you are already on the Enter Results screen, then in the upper right, click Timer Settings.
- Click the Custom DQ Codes Setup button.
- At the top of the window, click Export Custom DQ Codes.
- You may email the file to other TouchPad teams and they can import it. It is saved in the TouchPad install directory, typically as c:\TeamUnify\TouchPad\UserDefinedInfractions.txt
- The team you email it to needs to save it in their TouchPad install directory and then import it.
Custom DQ Codes Setup
Import Custom DQ Codes