How to Connect Members to Deck Pass
Watch the Connect to Deck Pass video tutorial.
You can connect the members in your account to a USA Swimming Deck Pass account so they can view all their Deck Pass information on your team’s TeamUnify site (New CMS only) and in OnDeck (iOS only).
- In the side menu click USAS Deck Pass. OnDeck users: Tap > USAS Deck Pass.
- Click the desired member tab.
- If you are a USA Swimming non-athlete member and you do not see a tab with your name, have a team admin add yourself to your account as a member. They will need your full name and date of birth. Once they add you, you will then see a tab with your name.
- Click CONNECT.
- If you see this message the top, “We identified the following USA Swimming account(s) associated with your membership record,” it will list one or more names with asterisks to protect the privacy of everyone.
- If none of the names are correct, click the link in the instructions at the bottom of the list and go to step 8.
- Otherwise, to the right of the correct name, click THIS IS MY ACCOUNT.
- Click SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE or SEND ME AN EMAIL to confirm the account belongs to that member.
- Check your associated phone or email for a text or email with a connection code.
- Back on your TU site, enter that Connection Code and click SUBMIT.
- Assuming you entered the correct code, the Deck Pass dashboard will appear for the selected member. You can skip the rest of the instructions.
- Otherwise, it will say “CREATE A USA SWIMMING ACCOUNT - MEMBERSHIP LINK” at the top. Fill in the member’s Birthdate and click SEARCH FOR MEMBERSHIP.
- To the right of the correct name that appears, click This Is Me.
- If the correct name does not appear, make corrections if needed and try again. If the information is correct and the correct name does not appear, then as it says on the screen, please contact customer service at CustomerService@USASwimming.org.
- If this member has a USA Swimming Account, it will say “We identified the following USA Swimming account(s) associated with your membership record. Select the one that is yours.” Go to step 4 above.
- If this member does not have a USA Swimming Account, you will see “CREATE A USA SWIMMING ACCOUNT”at the top.
- Create a Username and Password.
- Fill in or correct any data.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and check the I Agree box.
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Once the process is successful, it will send an email to the email address listed on the previous screen, and the Deck Pass dashboard will appear for the selected member.
Disconnect Members from Deck Pass