How to Print an Invoice
Admin Level - Superuser or Financial Admin - Full Access
Invoices are generated once a month on the 1st with all recurring and non-recurring charges that exist at that moment. Any invoice items created after that point will not show on an invoice until the following month. However, an account can login and view all existing invoice items currently outstanding.
- Go to Invoices & Payments.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Billing Admin > Invoices & Payments.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Financial Tools > Invoices & Payments.
- Search by Account Status “Active”
- Put a check mark to the left of the account(s) you want to print an invoice for.
- Click the Print Invs button.
- By Option 1, click the HERE link to view the PDF, and then you can print it from there.
WARNING: If you selected more than one account and then use Option 3 to email the invoices, it will email ALL the invoices for the accounts you selected on the previous screen to each account you select on the "E-Mail Export Invoices to PDF" screen. For privacy reasons you should only use this option to email invoices to admins.