Billing: Additional Per Account Charges
SwimOffice Admin - SuperUser
Note: A per account charge is a charge per family. You cannot select by billing group; this is an all or nothing charge and you cannot opt out an account. If there are accounts that shouldn’t be charged you will need to add a credit invoice against the charge or create a recurring credit to offset this (see links to articles below).
- In the side menu click Billing Admin > Billing Setup.
- Click Membership Dues Schedule > Additional Per Account Charges tabs.
- Click Add New or click name of existing charge to edit.
- Enter the Charge Name that will appear on each invoice.
- Click Select link to right of Chart of Account field.
- In popup window click Select to right of desired Chart of Account name.
- Enter Amount to Charge/Discount each Account. Enter a negative amount for discount, such as -12.00.
- Select Frequency of this charge (Charge Annually on these months allows you to select specific months instead of all 12 months).
- Click Save Changes.
- To delete place a checkmark next to the charge and click Delete.