Billing: Additional Per Member Charges
SwimOffice Admin - SuperUser
Note: An Additional Per Member Charge is a recurring charge that will be generated on the 1st for a either all swimmers or those in a specific Billing Group. You cannot opt individual swimmers out of this charge. If there are Members that shouldn’t be charged you will need to add a credit invoice against the charge or create a recurring credit to offset this (see links to articles below).
- In the side menu click Billing Admin > Billing Setup.
- Click Membership Dues Schedule > Additional Per Member Charges tabs.
- Click Add New or click name of existing charge to edit.
- Enter the Charge Name that will appear on each invoice.
- Click Select link to right of Chart of Account field.
- In popup window click Select to right of desired Chart of Account name.
- If charge is for a specific Billing Group, choose that Group from This charge applies to Group dropdown. If you want the charge/discount to apply to all Groups but one or two, you will need to create the same charge for each Group to which it applies.
- Enter Amount to Charge/Discount each Account. Enter a negative amount for discount, such as -12.00.
- Select Frequency of this charge (Charge Annually on these months allows you to select specific months instead of all 12 months).
- Click Save Changes.
- To delete place a checkmark next to the charge and click Delete.
- Go to Billing Admin > Billing Setup > Membership Dues Schedule > Additional Per Member Charges
- Click Add New
- Select your roster Group this charge applies to
- Enter Amount to Charge/Discount each member (use negative (-) value for Discount)