Communication: Resend failed email
Admin Level - Email/Print/Calendar
There are rare occasions when an email fails to be sent and you need to resend it. Follow these steps.
Copy contents of email
- Go to the Email Center.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > E-Mail Center.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Email Center.
- Click Display ALL.
- Click the Subject line of an email that failed to send.
- Click the here link by Message Body.
- Select and copy the contents of the email (Ctrl+C on Windows, Command+C on Mac).
- Scroll down and click Return.
Paste contents in new email and send
- You can create a new email in either the E-Mail Center or Account/Member Admin.
- Paste the contents of the failed email you copied into the new email.
- Enter the same subject line, select the same recipients, and send it.
Create or send an email