UK Membership: Check Membership Data Report
Admin Level - Superuser
Swimmingresults.org has identified that most of the failed data being sent to rankings from TouchPad or Hy-Tek meets is due to the entry club's SwimOffice data not matching the data submitted to the Home Country Membership Department. You can generate the below report and upload it to their Team Manager Data Check page to verify that your data matches the data you have declared as members.
- Navigate to Members.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin > Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Members.
- Set filters and check the box by the column headers to select all, or check the boxes by desired members.
- Click Export > Check Membership Data Report. This will generate a CheckMembershipDataReport.csv file with the below fields.
- Navigate to https://www.swimmingresults.org/teammanagercheck/
- Click Browse... or Choose File.
- Navigate to the file you saved in step 3 and double click it, or click once and then click Open.
- Click Check It.
- Once it generates the report, you can then make appropriate adjustments.
Save and customize filters, columns and views
TouchPad: UK Competition Entry Check