Billing: Multi Athlete Discount by dollar amount for recurring billing
Admin Level - Financial Admin Full Access
The monthly recurring billing system can apply multi-athlete discounts by either flat dollar amounts (covered here) or percentage.
- Go to Membership Dues Schedule.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Billing Admin > Billing Setup > Membership Dues Schedule.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Business Tools > Billing Setup > Membership Dues Schedule.
- Click Edit Membership Dues Schedule
- Leave "Multi-Athlete Discount" as No (unless you want to use a percentage discount as well)
- For each Billing Group (Bronze in screenshot below) you will see all Sub Billing Groups available. You MUST select a Chart of Accounts next to each Sub Billing Group.
- Fill in the amount to charge in each Active Member cell.
- The Billing system picks the most expensive price for each athlete at each level, and it calculates this based on the yearly total for each one. For example, using the above schedule, if an Account had a Bronze Monthly female member and Bronze Quarterly male member, it would put the female as the first member ($150*12=$1,800) and the male as the 2nd member ($400*4=$1,600, so it charges the 2nd member rate, $350).
- LEAVE as 0.00 if the Sub Billing Group will not be used with that Billing Group.
- If you do NOT fill in an active member cell that athlete will be zero dollars. For instance if you leave 5th active member as 0.00 or blank and a family has five children, the fifth will be free.
- Click Save Changes
- Assign Billing Groups and Sub Billing Groups to all active athletes in Account/Member Admin if needed
- Run your Billing Simulation Report to confirm the discount has been applied appropriately
Billing Simulation Report
Multi Athlete Discount by percentage for recurring billing