Communication: Send mobile push notifications from web
Admin - Email/Print/Calendar
TeamUnify allows you to send OnDeck users push notifications from both OnDeck and SwimOffice. Here is how to do so from the latter.
First, when mobile users initially install OnDeck, they must enable push notifications by tapping Allow. You will only be able to message those who have done so.
If they initially tap Don't Allow and later change their mind, they can enable notifications from OnDeck in their device's settings.
Second, send your push notification to OnDeck users.
- Go to Account or Member Admin.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Team Admin > Account/Member Admin. Stay on Accounts tab or click Members tab.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Team Tools > Accounts or Team Tools > Members tab.
- Select all those to whom you want to send a push notification. You can use Customize Columns to see who has OnDeck by including the Has OnDeck and OnDeck Last In columns.
- Click Communicate > Send Mobile Push Notification.
- A dialog will open indicating how many accounts will receive the message, along with how many have no or invalid notification setup.
- Enter your Message and click Send.
For users receiving push notifications, they will see the notice (or multiple notices if they haven't dismissed them) pop up on their device, both in and out of the app, if they are logged in to OnDeck.