Events: Enable/disable email confirmations for event declaration
SwimOffice Admin - Webmaster
You can have SwimOffice send Accounts an email confirming their event declaration(s). It will send a separate email for each Member they declare. When they select Yes to Attend and there is an ev3 file attached to the event (the fourth option in Step 3), the email will list either their day/session selections or event selections, depending how you configured it.
- Go to your Events page.
- Click the desired event's [Edit] link.
- Under STEP 3, set Send Declaration Confirmation Emails? to Yes or No.
- When finished, click Save Changes.
- Click OK to confirm.
New CMS users
- In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click the desired event name.
- At the top of the window that opens, click the Edit button.
- Under the TEAM EVENT SIGNUP / REGISTER section, check or uncheck Send Declaration Confirmation Emails.
- When finished, click Save (or Close if Save is disabled).
- Click Close.