Events: Set athletes as unattached or attached in meet entries
SwimOffice Admin - Webmaster
These steps will allow you to set athletes in a meet to unattached or reset them to attached. Note this only works in a meet with an ev3 file attached.
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Click Committed Athletes tab.
- Check boxes by desired swimmer(s).
- Click Set Unattached.
- Select either YES, enter as UnAttached or NO, Reset to Attached (note the latter allows you to correct a mistake if you accidentally set an athlete as unattached).
- Click Save Changes.
Setting Athlete's Unattached Date to Enforce UN (unattached) status in Event Entries
Set unattached code