Billing your accounts from the event system using the yes/no reply
Admin Level - Superuser
NOTE: If your billing system is not active you need to contact Support and have them turn it on. To contact support, click the Need Help? tab on the right side of your site, then click Contact Help.
Watch Event Creation for Functions & Billing video tutorial.
Step 1 - Create Event
Read how to create the corresponding event if you haven't created it already.
Step 2 - Bill for Event
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events.
- Click your desired event’s Edit Commitment button.
- Click Committed Athletes tab.
- Click Export ALL Committed to generate an Excel Export from your event system.
- Go to Invoices & Payments.
- Chameleon users: In the side menu click Billing Admin > Invoices & Payments.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Financial Tools > Invoices & Payments.
- Search by Active Accounts
- Open up your Excel Export to view below
- Put a check mark to the left of account as show in spreadsheet
- Click New Inv Item
- Create your invoice
- Click Save New Invoice item
- When you have updated all accounts send them their updated by doing the following:
- If you would like to notify your accounts that the bill is ready do the following:
- Check mark to the left of all accounts that need an invoice
- Click Email Billing Summ