Online Registration - Using the event system to sign up for and bill for a social event
Admin Level - Webmaster to create event, Superuser to create invoices and use billing system
NOTE: If your billing system is not active you need to contact Support and have them turn it on. To contact support, click the Need Help? tab on the right side of your site, then click Contact Help.
Watch Event Creation for Functions & Billing video tutorial.
Step 1 - Create Event
- Go to your Events page.
- Chameleon users: Click your Events tab in the top menu, or More... on the home page Events section, then click New Event.
- New CMS users: In the side menu click Events & Competition > Team Events, then click + New Calendar Item > Team Events.
- Enter Event Title, such as "Summer BBQ"
- Fill in your dates
- Event Category: click Select and click Select next to desired category or click Add New to create a new category (social or team functions etc)
- Home Page Tab: Select Team Function
- STEP 3 or TEAM EVENT SIGNUP / REGISTER - Select Allow On-Line Reg; Response with Yes/No.
- STEP 7 or TEAM EVENT DESCRIPTION - Enter instructions that say something like, "When you respond with a yes/no select your first athlete and put the additional number of participants that will be attending."
- STEP 8 or IMPORTANT NOTES - Enter in same instructions as above. This way the parents are hopefully going to read it. It should look something like this:
- When finished, click Save Changes (Chameleon) or Create (New CMS).
- This is the view from events page.
- This is view from selecting Attend/Decline.
- Once you go to the committed athlete tab you will see this:
- Click Export ALL Committed to view the count.
Step 2 - Bill for Event
Next, use the Excel spreadsheet as shown above to bill the accounts for this event.