Clone / Copy Event (Save As)
SwimOffice Admin - Webmaster/Event Admin
If you have an event that you want to reuse where only a few details are different, you can clone it.
- Go to your Events tab/page
- If it's an event in the past, click Past & Archived tab, set your date range and click Search
- Click the [Edit] link to the right of the event you want to clone
- Change the details such as event dates - TeamUnify SUGGESTS that you give it an events title different than the event you cloned from such as SWIM MEET A CLONE (this way you will know which is the cloned event)
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save Changes to a New Event (Clone) in the lower left
- If you cloned an old event click Current & Upcoming tab
- You will then need to edit the new event and attach things such as an ev3 file, documents, etc.
- If there are jobs you want to use from a prior event as well, see the related FAQ below